1. Took out grocery/dining/gas money in cash – $240
2. Made grocery list and planned all 21 meals plus snacks for the week.
3. Budgeted that the groceries would cost aprox $125 – bill came to $114!!!!
4. Filled up gas for car in cash – $50
5. Paid for Cinco de Mayo drinks/apps in cash! – $47
6. Still have $30 leftover for misc food/kid stuff (just in case)
7. Had a budget committee meeting with DH. Very productive and the first in a very, very long time.
8. Planned week’s worth of expenses and funded checking account.
9. Found $178 in a savings account labeled Replace Furniture and paid off couch! $240 It will feel much more comfy tonight.